2011年5月1日 星期日

Fun

There are times 
when wives are not interested in statistics !!




My wife and I went to the state fair and one of the first exhibits
we stopped at was the breeding bulls.

We went up to the first pen and there was a sign attached that said,

' THIS BULL  MATED  50  TIMES LAST YEAR '



My wife playfully nudged me in the ribs  ...Smiled and said, 
'He mated  50  times last year.'



We walked to the second pen 
which had a sign attached that said,


'THIS BULL  MATED  150  TIMES LAST YEAR'



My wife gave me a healthy jab and said,
' WOW ~~ That's more than twice a week !
.......... You could learn a lot from him.'





We walked to the third pen and
it had a sign attached that said in capital letters,



' THIS  BULL MATED  365  TIMES LAST YEAR '



My wife was so excited that
her elbow nearly broke my ribs,

and said,

'That's once a day.
You could  REALLY  learn something from this one.'

I looked at her and said,
' Go over and ask him 
if it was with the same old cow every time.'




copied from website


沒有留言:

張貼留言