2010年6月19日 星期六

Panda therapy

  Relax - almost there for sure

Mum? Can you come and get me down now

I'm not coming out.
You'll have to come in and get me.


Kung Fu Panda ... bring it on



On the count of three ... lift


Does this log make my butt look fat


Betcha can't see me ...


You go.
I'll just stay here and rest my head a little bit.


It wasn't me 
I didn't steal this bamboo shoot
It was just sitting here, I swear it


I'll give you 2 seconds to get off me or 
I'm calling Mom.


Pardon me but do you have a napkin


Damn paparazzi
Could we have a little privacy please


Shhhh I'm reviewing ...


I cannot believe that I'm stuck in this tree again.
What is the matter with me


Forgive me Father, for I have sinned ...


Pandas looking for lost earrings ...

Absolutely nothing accomplished. 
The perfect day for a panda ...




沒有留言:

張貼留言